Travelling well with Ford Extended Service Plans
When you decide to purchase or lease your vehicle at Fourlane Ford, you want the peace of mind that your purchase is protected for the road ahead. Having a Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP) helps to protect you against unexpected repair bills, thanks to the additional coverage of many vehicle components.
Confidence For The Road Ahead
Whether you choose to travel well with PremiumCARE or the basic protection of PowertrainCARE, we offer a Ford ESP to suit your needs! You choose the time and distance coverage that’s best for you. Ford ESP protects you against the cost of unexpected repair bills after your Basic Coverage under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires by covering many vehicle components. There are 4 levels of CARE with Ford ESP's. Click on a level to view the components that it covers.
For New Vehicle Plans:
Coverage begins at the time of plan purchase and ends at the selected time or distance travelled limitation (whichever occurs first); time and distance travelled limitations are calculated from zero kilometres and the warranty start date (whichever occurs first).
For Used Vehicle Plans:
Pre-Owned vehicles are eligible for longer term plans§ starting at 5 years/100,000 km to 8 year/200,000 km. Coverage begins at the time of plan purchase and ends at the time selected or distance travelled limitation (whichever occurs first). For Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury vehicles with remaining Basic Coverage under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, coverage begins at the expiration of the Basic Coverage of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
1000+ Covered Components - Includes Roadside Assistance and components covered by Powertrain Care, Base Care, and Extra Care plus:
• Ignition Coil and Ignition Module (Electric) • PCM Module • Powertrain Control, Sensors and Actuator
• Transmission Linkage • Release Hubs & Bearings
• Electronic Power Assisted Steering • Steering Column • Steering Shaft
Front and Rear Suspension
• Auto-Levelling Suspension System (Factory Installed) • McPherson Struts • Roll Stability Control • Springs
• AWD/4WD System • Charge and Volt Gauges • Clock (Electric) • Driver’s Seat Position Sensor • Ignition Lock & Switch • Intelligent 4WD Systems • Power Mirrors (Not Glass Damage or Breakage) • Power Running Boards • Rear Window Power Sunshade • Temperature Gauge • Wiper-Activated Headlamps
Air Conditioning and Heating
• Heat Control Assembly • Instrument Panel Registers and Air Ducts
• Bearings (Front & Rear)
• Bearings (Front & Rear)
• Active Park Assist • Adaptive or High Intensity Headlamp System (Excluding Lamps, Housing & Bulbs) • Adaptive Cruise Control • Anti-Theft Alarm (Factory Installed) • Auto Lock and Auto Unlock System (Excluding Lost Key Fob and Fob) • Ford LinkTM System • Forward Sensing System • Fuel Mixer (Alternative) • In-Dash Navigation System (Factory Installed) • Intelligent Oil Life Monitor System • Message Centre • Passive Anti-Theft Ignition System • Rain-Sensing Wipers • Refrigerated Console • Reverse Camera/Sensing System • Sensor (Alcohol) • SOS Post-Crash Alert System • SYNC®, MyFord Touch® and MyLincoln Touch® (Excludes Software Upgrades) • Trailer Brake Module (Factory Installed) • Unique Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Components (Excluding High-Voltage Battery and Cables)
• Air Control Valve, Air Idle Vacuum Valve, Air Supply Valve (Hose and Tube) and Air Check Valve Assembly • Barometric Pressure Sensor • DEF System (Excludes Catalyst) • ECC Relay Assembly • EGR Control Valve, Pressure Sensor, Regulator Assembly and Valve Adapter • Electronic Throttle Control • EVAP Vapour Storage Canister • Idler Air Control Valve • Knock Sensor • Mass Air Flow/Intake Air Temp Sensor • Oxygen Sensor • PCV Hose Assembly, Valve and Vapour Filter • Reductant Urea System • Temperature Sensor (Engine Coolant) • Vacuum Restrictor • VAF Sensor
• Antenna, Radio (Base Assembly) • Audio Sound System • Cables and Wiring • Cellular Phone, Receiver, Handset, Speaker Assembly and Antenna (Factory Installed) • Compass and Therm Readout Displays • Controls (Rear Seat) • Radio (AM, AM/FM), Speakers, Cassette Player, Digital CD Player, Graphic Equalizer, Premium Sound Amplifier (Factory Installed) • Rear Entertainment System (Factory Installed)
• Air Bag Module Assembly • Blind Spot Information System (Electrical Only – Not Mirror or Glass Damage or Bulbs) • Collision Mitigation System • Cross Traffic Alert System • Diagnostic Module Assembly (Air Bag) • Door Ajar Warning Switch Assembly • Door Handles (Factory Installed) • Guides, Bezels, Brackets and Supports (Safety Belts/Shoulder Straps) • Head Restraint Retainers and Sleeves (Safety Belt) • Key, Securilock® (Excluding Lost or Damaged Microchip-Encoded Key) • Lane Departure Warning System • Lock Cylinder (Door) • Lock Lever Assembly (Door and Tailgate) • Lock Lever Retainers, Clips and Brackets • Module (Passive Restraint) • MyKey® System (Does Not Cover Lost Keys) • Safety Belt Buckle (Front and Rear), Motor Drive Assembly, Restraint Carrier, Retractors, Track Assembly, Warning Chime Assembly and Inflatable. • Safety Canopy • Sensors (Air Bag) • Shoulder Strap Track Assembly • Window Handles (Factory Installed) • Wiring Assembly (Air Bag)
These Are The Only Components Not Covered By Premium CARE:
MECHANICAL – Service adjustments and cleaning, software upgrades, batteries of all types and cables, electric batteries in all-electric vehicles, engine belts, hoses of all types, clamps & hose seals, brakes (front hub, drums, shoes, linings, disc rotors, pads), manual transmission clutch disc, coolant, exhaust system (includes catalytic converter), filters, fluids, lubricants, lights (bulbs, sealed beam, lenses, LED & HID lamps and headlamps, fogging of lamp assemblies), shock absorbers, spark plugs and wires, squeaks and rattles, tires, tune-ups, wheel balancing, wheel alignment, wiper blades, wheel studs and compressed natural gas/liquid propane fuel system conversion components.
EXTERIOR – Service adjustments, glass and fixed (non-moving) body parts, bumpers, glass, mouldings, ornamentation, paint, rust, sheet metal, structural underbody framework, sideview mirrors (glass and housing), water leaks, wind noise, weatherstrips, wheels, wheel studs, wheel covers and ornaments, convertible top and bow, fabric, liners and fasteners.
INTERIOR – Carpets, dash pad, headliner, knobs, rearview mirror (glass and housing), trim and upholstery.
- 113 Covered Components - Includes Roadside Assistance and components covered by Powertrain Care and Base Care plus:
• Diesel Lift Pump • Engine Mounts • Flywheel Ring Gear • Fuel Tank and Metal Lines • Gas And Diesel Fuel Injectors and Metal Fuel Lines • Radiator and Fan (Clutch or Motor)
• Transmission Module (External) • Transmission Mounts
• ABS Hydraulic Control Unit • Anti-Lock Brake Module and Sensors
Air Conditioning and Heating
• Accumulator • Automatic Temperature Control • Heater Blower Motor • Heater Core Assembly
• Cruise Control • Air Suspension (Selected Electronic Components) • Instrument Cluster (Excluding Dash Pad & Instrument Cluster Lens) • Keyless Entry System, Factory Installed (Excluding Door Handles) • Power Antenna • Power Door Locks and Retainer Clips (Excluding Door Handles) • Power Seat Motors • Power Window Motors/Regulators • Speed Control
- 84 Covered Components - Includes Roadside Assistance and components covered by Powertrain Care plus:
• Diesel Injector Pump • Harmonic Balancer and Bolt • Metal Fuel Lines
• Column Lock (Tilt Wheel) • Control Valve • Cooler and Metal Lines • Idler Arm • Power Steering Pump/Electric Power Steering Actuator • Pulley Assembly • Seals and Gaskets • Steering Gear Housing, Manual and Power (Including All Internal Parts) • Underbody Steering Linkages and Couplings
• Backing Plates • Brake Booster (Power) • Calipers • Combination Valve • Metal Lines and Fittings • Master Cylinder • Parking Brake Linkage and Cables • Retainers and Clips • Self-Adjusters • Shaft (Brake Pedal) • Springs • Wheel Cylinders
• Ball Joints (Upper and Lower) • Control Arms (Upper and Lower) • Control Arm Shafts and Bushings • Kingpins and Bushings • Linkage and Bushings • MacPherson Struts • Spindle and Spindle Supports • Stabilizer Bar • Tie Rods
• Alternator • Electronic Ignition Module • Fuel Pump • Heated Backglass (Electrical Only – Not Glass Damage or Breakage) • Ignition Switch • Radiator Fan Relay • Speedometer/Odometer (Electrical and Mechanical) • Starter Motor • Starter Motor Solenoid • Switches (Manually Operated, Electrical) • Voltage Regulator • Wiper Motors • Wiring Harnesses (Excluding Spark Plug Wires)
• Clutch • Clutch Bearings • Compressor • Clutch Switch • Compressor Head • Compressor Seals • Condenser • Evaporator • Field Coil • Pulley
29 Covered Compenents - Includes Roadside Assistance
• All Internal Lubricated Parts • Cylinder Block • Cylinder Heads • Flywheel • Manifold (Exhaust and Intake) • Manifold and Bolts • Oil Pan • Oil Pump • Seals and Gaskets • Thermostat • Thermostat Housing • Timing Chain Cover • Timing Chain (Gears or Belt) • Turbocharger/Supercharger Unit (Factory Installed) • Valve Covers • Variable Camshaft Timing (VCT) Phasers • Water Pump
• All Internal Parts • Dual Clutch (Power Shift Only) • Seals and Gaskets • Torque Converter • Transfer Case (including All Internal Parts) • Transmission Case
• Axle Shafts • Drive Axle Housing and Front Axle Housing for 4x4 (Including All Internal Parts) • Driveshaft • Seals and Gaskets • Universal and Constant Velocity Joints
• Axles, Seals and Gaskets • Final Drive Housing and Rear Axle Housing for AWD (Including All Internal Parts) • Hubs, Automatic Front Locking (Four-Wheel Drive) • Locking Rings (Four-Wheel Drive) • Seals and Gaskets • Universal and Constant Velocity Joints
Ford ESP Roadside Assistance offers you extended time and distance terms that extend beyond the complementary Warranty Roadside Coverage. Ford ESP Roadside Assistance covers the following services:
• Towing • Winch Out • Flat Tire Change • Lockout Assistance • Trip Planning • Fuel Delivery • Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement • Battery Boosting (excluding electric batteries)
†Applies to PremiumCARE, ExtraCARE, BaseCARE plans only. ††Applies to PowertrainCARE only. **Applies to PremiumCARE plan only. §Applies to CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) vehicles only, PremiumCARE plan only. Applies to PowertrainCARE, BaseCARE and ExtraCARE plans only.